Our community workouts are all about training your 'idea muscle' (aka your brain). There we train one specific creativity and/or design aspect.
This time our session focuses on User Experience Design (UX). You will practice UX principles in a quick warm-up exercise and solve a UX challenge during a game of "(Anti) UX". Sounds fun? It is; promise!
This particular community workout is perfect for UX Beginners since we'll train the UX design mindset rather than a certain skill or technique. It's also interesting for seasoned designers since you flex your creative muscle in an unconventional way.
Also, you'll hear a short input on a certain creativity/design aspect (e.g. curiosity, habits, motivation, idea generating advanced, ...) at the end. Eventually we have time to chat about our projects and creative endeavors in our everyday life.
It will be relaxed and easygoing, much fun, yet you’ll train creativity, design skills & idea muscle. The only thing you need is your favorite pen.
The rundown (60 minutes workout + 30 minutes optional community meet'n'greet):
- Intro (10 minutes) - Don't be late or you won't hear who participates
- Warm-up exercise (5-10 minutes)
- Workout, workout, workout (30 minutes)
- Short input from us on one creativity aspect (5-10 minutes)
- Optional: Cool-down aka. chatting over a drink (30 minutes or more)
Join us if you want to:
- meet like minded people
- regain creative confidence and learn design tools
- exercise your UX design mindest
- ask for advice or feedback on anything and everything
- learn what the Creativity Gym is all about
- have a relaxing, fun after-work drink in an unconventional atmosphere