In this format co-hosted by Social Entrepreneurship Forum (SEF) and Creativity Gym we mix up a yoga session with a creativity workout. In this intersection, we will explore creativity and mindfulness and complete a yoga praxis. You go home with the positive feeling of an energising workout for body and mind and with new inspiration for your creative life.
Regular creativity workouts are the core of the Creativity Gym and we love to partner up with inspiring organisations. The session is split in 4 parts:
- Join us for the intro round 20 minutes prior to the workout (optional).
- First, you'll get some warm-up exercises around the topic of creativity (15 minutes).
- Next, you'll go through a complete yoga practice led by Josefine, who runs SEF and is giving weekly yoga workshops (45 minutes). Eventually, we invite you the final
- creativity exercise and reflect upon your experience (30 minutes / stay for networking afterwards).
Who should join:
- curious persons who want to reflect on their creative lifestyle
- yogis that are open for new insights
- those looking for an energising after work format to exercise body and mind
- people members interested in SEF, Creativity Gym or both communities
- all that want to get to meet likeminded creative, curious and mindful people
Important: we open doors 20 minutes before the workout. Join us early, introduce yourself and find out who else is here. To avoid disturbance during the workout, you cannot participate once the workout has started.
The exercises will also give us plenty of topics to chat about while we enjoy an after-work drink. It will be relaxed and easygoing, much fun, yet you’ll train creativity, your downward facing dogs & your mind. The only thing you need is your favorite pen, your yoga mat and comfy / sporty cloths.