Our community workouts are all about training your 'idea muscle' (aka your brain). Being confident in generating ideas will help you with being creative in everyday life. It also will allow you to see more opportunities for solutions.
In our community workouts we focus on one idea generation technique and practice it with a few simple exercises. By the end of the workout, you will have generated a double-digit number of ideas (alone and with others) and learned about how you can implement those techniques into your daily routine.
Also, you'll always hear a short input on a certain creativity aspect (e.g. curiosity, habits, motivation, idea generating advanced, ...). Eventually we have time to chat about our projects and creative endeavors in our everyday life.
It will be relaxed and easygoing, much fun, yet you’ll train creativity, design skills & idea muscle. The only thing you need is your favorite pen.
The rundown (60 minutes workout + 30 minutes optional community meet'n'greet):
- Intro (10 minutes) - Don't be late or you won't hear who participates
- Warm-up exercise (5-10 minutes)
- Workout, workout, workout (30 minutes)
- Short input from us on one creativity aspect (5-10 minutes)
- Optional: Cool-down aka. chatting over a drink (30 minutes or more)
Join us if you want to:
- meet like minded people
- regain creative confidence and learn design tools
- exercise your skills if you know the particular technique
- ask for advice or feedback on anything and everything
- learn what the Creativity Gym is all about
- have a relaxing after-work drink in an unconventional atmosphere