Hey Human Centered Design Fans!
Our next OpenIDEO Vienna Chapter Meeting is all about ideating novel approaches to reduce food waste along the current OpenIDEO Food Waste Challenge.
Food is a core part of the human experience, yet annually we waste a third of all of the food produced worldwide. That’s why we’re participating on this Food Waste Challenge, tackling this question: How might we dramatically reduce waste by transforming our relationship with food?
What will happen at the event?
- Get to know OpenIDEO Vienna Chapter and network with people interested in the impact-through-design movement.
- Learn about and explore areas of action relevant for the zero food challenge and inspire for personal hacks
- Generate ideas to reduce food waste and learn neat idea generation techniques
- Contribute our best ideas to the online OpenIDEO Platform
- Having fun and enjoying an after-work drink